Then Rita's family, Monica, Kayla, and friend- Danner, Stuart and Glennis, my (Angela's) family, and Celestia went on a hike to see Snoqualmie Falls. It was an absolutely gorgeous day outside and so it was pretty crowded but quite enjoyable nonetheless.
A natural spring of water, the 2 Karina's (Karina and Kayla Karina), Tierra, and then Sariah. Also, Celestia took the pictures of my family and of Riana.
To finish off the day, Monica, Kayla, Danner, Celestia, and my family went to Dairy Queen for a late lunch and then spent time at the church bookstore.
It was such a nice, relaxing, fun day and we are so glad we had the opportunity to go! Here are some of the pictures I took that day (Saturday, March 6.) These are mostly for Monica (since 10 megapixel pictures can only be sent 2 at a time through email), but I thought you all would enjoy them as well. :)



5 comments:
Thanks for posting! I loved seeing all the family pictues. It looks like we(Jeff & Angela Family) would have fit right in with all those girls! Too bad we missed out! And congratulations Kayla! You look beautiful!!!!
I really enjoyed this post and wished that we could have been there too! Looks like it was such a wonderful time had by all! Congratulations Kayla!!! We are very proud of you!
Angela and Elizabeth (and families)
We missed you! How fun that would have been to have all the cousins together. I hope that we get that chance really really soon! :)
後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮
成人午夜聊天 , 三色午夜秀 , 裸聊女qq号 , 午夜秀聊天室 , 寂寞聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 台湾视讯聊天交友 , 主播聊天室 , 视频聊 , 真人裸体视频
Post a Comment