



Hey! We just got back from an awesome family vacation where we visited lots of different places. Among those places, we visited the Lewis and Clark National Park (on the Oregon Side). We were taken on a shuttle bus to a replica fort and visitors center. There were great demonstrations, walking trails, a cool movie, and a museum. I could have spent all day there, but there wasn't any food. So we left the park and headed for home. The best part of our visit was the replica fort. We saw the military style barracks that the men (and one tough lady) stayed in. And the kids got to try on some of the clothing of the day. Jacob especially liked the gun.You can check out our family blog for more cool photos of the rest of our vacation explorations. (I'll post them soon!)



2 comments:
That looks like it WAS a lot of fun! I love history and visiting historical sites. So cool! Thanks for posting!!!
I love the picture of the boys covering their ears! That is great!! Looks like you had a fun time!
Post a Comment